Data at Work
Data at Work is the Data Science Academy’s suite of training opportunities through continuing and executive education.
This includes not-for-credit courses offered through continuing education to the general public and customized courses developed for business, industry, government and nonprofit organizations. All DSA courses are project-based and follow the ADAPT course model.
- Beginning R and Python
- Analytics with SAS and JMP
- Advanced Excel and Power BI
- Data Communication
- Exploration of Machine Learning and AI
- Data Science and AI for your Business
- Use of Large Language Models and Chat Bots in Business
- Data Wrangling and Management
- Choosing the Right Data Science Tool for the Job
Upcoming Continuing Education Courses
We will launch new offerings in Spring 2024.
- Collaborate with us to create training to upskill your company or organization
- Pick topics from Data Basics, Data Science, Data Communication and AI
- Use data and tools from your workplace so your learning is aligned with your needs
- Complete projects relevant to your job
Please contact Executive Director, Rachel Levy, if you have any additional questions about the Data at Work program.